IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A change of Pace

So yesterday, i was suppose to run.. But i got talked into going to busch gardens for Hallo-scream.. good time..  tons of walking around up and down hills.. so it felt like i worked yesterday.. Temps were low, so i felt aches and pains.. grrrrrrr

Today, my calves were a little tight.. so i didn't run. decided to swim today.. i changed my living room around.  Used a lot of energy doing that today.. but i muster enough strength to get something in...  first 200 meters felt ok.. the last 600 sucked..

Things i need to do.. I need to get some consistency in the pool and on the bike. this will help with beginning of the year surge towards IRONMAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment