IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A sucky run

I ran on tues, I didnt log it on here because I didnt have time.

The run sucked majorily.  I think im getting sick.. Im sounding a little stopped up.. This could be playing a factor with my sucky runs lately.. I dont have time to get sick.. So, of course I will continue to workouts.. Today (wednesday).. I will cross train.  Swim and bike or one or the other..

I have been getting some pains in my left side (lower back).. Not sure why.. It feels deep like a kidney pain.. I havent been drinking enough water.. So quiet possible that whats going on.. So, I will test it out..

All in all workout are going ok, but still a shit sandwich.. Achilles is feeling ok.. Weight is peeling off slowly.. Im happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment