IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, October 10, 2011

This frickin weather

I went for a run today, thinking it would be a breeze.. MANNN, was i wrong...  1st mile was great.. physically i was strong...  2nd mile, everything changed... i was like i was running through molasses.. rhythm and breathing went to shit.. HR sky rocketed... I was like WTF!!!!.. 

So i stopped for a second to gather my thoughts get my HR down and do some yoga breaths.. all was well after about 20 secs..  so i took of again.. tried to cruise it worked for the most part.. but after a few minutes.. nature pace came back..   and i was gassed again.... DDAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN it..

So i stopped again.. i was almost home by this time. so i sucked it up and run it in...

i remember while in my car.. the temp was 77 deg.. overcast.. with the threat of rain looming tomorrow.. so im sure this played a factor... this is only thing changed since fri.. there's no i can run 5.5 on fri, comfortable and easy.. and run 4  on mon, with death hanging over me..

back at it tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment