IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cross training day..

Well yesterday i felt like i had been in an energy zapper.. I had a tough physic day.. Dont know why.. I thought i was coming down with something, but no.. I was gonna take the day off and get back to it on thurs..  But i thought about it more..  How about cross train and take thurs off.. I have to work at the gym.  So i probably would have to cut workout short because of timing..

I grabbed my booty and went to gym.. On my way to gym i couldnt figure out what to do..  I decided to swim for a half hour and pedal for a half hour..

The swim was like death as execpted.. I hadnt swam in a while.. Shit i havent swam consistently all year.. The fact that i attempted 30 mins was insane.. Opened with 200m. Then it morphed in to 50m with breaks.. I really need to get back into the pool..

The pedaling was easy.. 11 miles 30 mins on random hill, level 10.. I thought i was gonna tap out at 15 mins but i didnt.. Lots of hot distractions roaming the gym floor..

All in all work was good.. I really need to work on consistency in the pool and the bike, while building my run base for next season.. Looking forward to the challenge of ironman..

GET SOME!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment