IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

ONE TOUGH WEEK

It's been awhile since I posted something...

Last Friday, I went for a run.. Run felt great, but after the i began feeling ill.. very achy with a headache/ Sat is when i got really bad, so I worked came home a went to bed.... I didn't do anything Sun, but take it easy.

Monday, I went out for 4 miler. For the most part felt great.  My chest started burning.. from cold.  So I didn't do anything Tues. wanted to rest.  Wednesday I began feeling better but i felt a knot in my calf.... WTH... will anything go wrong. I massaged it with massage stick, thumbs, and foam roller..  Oh Man did it hurt..  HURT LIKE Shit..

More Massaging Thurs...

Fri, i decided i need to do something.  I did a mile on the treadmill. No pain from calf, physically i felt great.. I had a tough time breathing, which sucked.. So afterwards i went to pool to get some laps in.  Cranked out maybe 800 meters. honest i felt good in the pool.. breathing was a little better than on the treadmill running.. probably because i only did 50's.

Ill post about wicked later.

No comments:

Post a Comment