IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Missed a couple log days....

Thursday
I went swimming, i actually had a really good swim.  I ended up swimming maybe a 1000 meters.. Breathing and rhythm were good, until i got tired and lactic burn overcame my shoulders.. But i still kept going.

Friday
First decent run since tues.. Last run i only did a mile.. It was extremely warm and humid.. It was like i was getting heat acclimated again.. So back to friday. All in all a great run. I felt really good. The temp was high 60s -low 70s.. I think i started out a little to fast.. Around mile 3, it got a little tough.

After the run, i felt like poop.. I was very achy, had the feel of getting sick.. The rest of my night was miserable..

As if this morning.. I have a runny nose and minor sore throat.. This may through a kink in my run plans for the weekend. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Temp feels running good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment