IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ok, Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, I ran, it was horrible... for one big reason.. i didn't eat much for the day..  After waking from a 14 hr coma like sleep..  First of all, I never sleep that long.. So I guess physically i crashed yesterday.  All the nightshifts and  a weird hours and minimal sleep.. hit me..  I had to get run done.. oh man.. i tried to start a little slower than usual.. it seems to take more energy to slow down..  crazy.. i did the 10 min runs and 1 min walks..  then it became 5 min run and 1-1:40 min walks.. then just walks.. towards the end.. quads were kinda sore..  Im bracing for the pain of the 4th.. Its going to be a brutal run.. 13.1 miles of carnage.

Todays workout will be the same.. I have to find some way to make this manageable..  GRRRRRRR...
i may add a bike after run to help keep the legs loose.. also today is the 1st day of IM training..  whooo hoooo

I registered for 3 races today.. to keep me running and to build my run base.. Freedom half marathon, cape henry duathlon, and Surfin Santa 10 miler... i plan to throw the turket trot in there as well.. whooop whhoooop...

GETTING PUMPED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment