IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, September 26, 2011

First 4 miler

Great run today.. Felt great and strong..  Calf was great and no tightness..

went out pretty fast, probably a little to fast i paid for it around the two mile mark.. abs were tight, HR was through the roof, and breathing was bad but not uncontrollable..  i did some stretching when was finished..  i plan on icing and stretching more before i go to bed..

i want to get out and run again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment