IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DAY 1..

so run today was better than expected..  It was very humid out today.. i took three short breaks during run.. i felt a little over heat during the run.  but i cranked it out like i intended to do..

Spin bike proved to be very interesting.. it started getting difficult.. really fast.. but i grunted it out.. i started doing 10 mins with a 1 min break.. i grunted the last 30 mins.. because i was looking at tru tv.. the pain that some of the people were going through made my aches look like childs play.

did some minor stretching and some ab work afterwards...

Day 1 felt great...

No comments:

Post a Comment