IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Cooking with Gas

Oh yeah, i had a very good workout yesterday.. i did intervals on the treadmill.. If my calf would fail it would have done it yesterday.. But i ran strong, felt great..   Only thing that couldn't keep up were my lungs..  gassed and HR was through the roof.. But it didnt matter.. Felt awesome....  Bring the pain.. HOORAH


I swam a little after the run.. to get in the pool and get some work done there as well.. I will finish this week with miscellaneous workouts.. Im gonna mix three workout stragies... my baseline workout is the is HIM plan, because i have some running racing coming up.. i will inter-mingle run workouts for advance 10K and Intermidate Half Marathon training.. speed dates and long runs..  My volumes with increase next week.. 

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment