IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Running again... whooooo hooooooo

Yesterday, my calf felt awesome..  no pain what so ever.. I just the stretching, rest, and heat really helped.

I decided to test it out some.. I had a debate with myself, whether to do it outside or on a treadmill.. outside i have no concept of pace but im outside enjoying the elements.. treadmill requires me to be inside, but i can adjust my pace.. people walking around, so i won't get to bored.

So i chose the treadmill. because i can control my pace.. first half mile was great.. no pain.. so i sped up.. felt great.. 1 mile down.. speed came relativily easy.. i was very happy with today run.. because i ran with no pain. and did 2 miles at decent clip considering circumstances.

I will run again today.. another 2 miler.. may push 3.. so 1 mile warm up, on/off interval 400m, 1 mile cool down.. sounds like a plan.. thats what im doing.. afterwards ill go swim..

No comments:

Post a Comment