IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OH Yeahhh

todays run felt good.. physically i felt great.. breathing and HR were through the roof.. run was way harder today than yesterday..  humidity was a 1000%..  i thought i had a little relief because it started drizzling..  but i was teased by it though.. it stopped and it felt like humidity increase..  WTF ..


Swim was horrible. i spent so much on run that i didn't have enough for swim.. but i cranked out something i tried.

Honestly it feels good to be bad on a plan and training with a purpose.

Im hungry for some finish lines..

No comments:

Post a Comment