IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today Decision....

Today, I made a decision to dedicate myself to completing an IRONMAN.  I read a someones race report today and it tugged at me for a bit..  I couldnt figure out why..  Then I read her blog about her race experience...  After reading and watching her video.. I became committed to completing an IRONMAN.

I have been racing for a while now... but the fire I feel now is unlike any I have had before. I have mental decided to complete this race.. I guess thats the difference from competing before...

So the Race will be Beach to Battleship Full in 2012... I chose this race because its in Oct.. My work schedule is easier, so i can get the training in..

SO HERE GOES NOTHING.......................whooooo hoooooo get some

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following your journey. I'm glad I inspired you and torched a flame inside you. I'll post you on my blog roll so I can catch when you are blogging. Good Luck! B2B is an awesome choice.

    ReplyDelete