IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Humid as hell..

So i went for a run today... All in all felt great, i feel that i am getting some of my speed back.. this is very comforting..i was getting nervous..  training has been in the toilet.. i have a Half Marathon coming up.. in a couple weeks.. I know this race is gonna suck, but i have to do it.. hopefully i can make up for with next half marathon..  Gonna start Half IM plan to close out the year on the first of Sept, At the beginning of 2012, i  will switch to Full IM plan.  Im thinking of registering for Shamrock Full..

I have this crazy plan of completing the Seashore 50K in dec.. do i think i can do it.. suuuurrrreeee i do... i just have to get running..

Todays run was good. First 3 miles felt great.. started falling apart after that.. the humidity kicked in.. i was really hoping for rain.. no luck. bummer.  Plan to get back out there tomorrow for another run. another 4 miler.. then some speed work on wed.. whooo hoooooo NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment