IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, August 29, 2011

OMFG

My achilles tendon has been bothering me for the last week.. Not sure why.. but i don't like it..  Only this that come to mind is my bodies so screwed up.. from working and in ability to keep a consistent training schedule is getting me....

I worked out today.. Swim wasn't to bad.. but i tried running, to much pay to continue.. i did maybe a quarter mile. I will try to run again tomorrow.. hopefully ill have some success...


Rock and Roll is looking bleek..  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..

No comments:

Post a Comment