IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tough Ride

Went a bike ride today.. did 20 and some change.. I have the Timex Global Trainer, still figuring it out.  So i pretty much have an inaccurate account of todays ride.  I also left HR strap in my car.. That was probably a good thing.. i would have break because HR was high entire ride.

Ride started off ok.  wind were blowing from the west. the winds were frickin howling.. WWWOOOOWW.  i will keep this short. but the winds sucked ass today.  felt like i was riding in a wind tunnel.  winds had to be over 35 mph in some area.  my quads were on fire.. I also ejected my two water bottles somewhere along the ride.

my bike fitness is in the toilet. but i will get better.. it all starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment