IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Swimming

I found an old workout card i had for swimming.  Since ive been havibg trouble in the pool lately.. I decided to use that workout..  I finished the workout, and felt pretty good afterwards.. So im thinking ill use this workout of 1600 to 3100m for about a month or so. Then jump on IM swim plan one i swim the 3100m meters consistently.

I picked new goggles.. Wow what a difference.. The gaskets in old ones were really worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment