IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

two a day

First time i completed two workouts is a day.. one in morning and other in the evening...

the run this morning was tough initially. first 5 mins. felt like my body was wrapped in concrete.  holy shit..i founds my stride later in the run.  only ran 2+ miles.. nothing to brag about.  my legs were killing me.  the overhead squats and bike. were definitely felt this morning. DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN...   even walking around, my quads hurt like holy hell.

i did some stretching after the run. and some active stretching afterwards.  actually i felt great all day.  maybe its a combination of working out and being more consistent.

so the pool.. OMG it was tough..  i think i swam maybe 800 meters..  the first 400 felt ok.. the last 400 felt like death.  the pool was pretty warm at 82 degrees.  my stroke is off..  i need to get on the ball with swimming.  i need a swimming partner.. someone else swimming. not necessarily with me, i don't mind that. having someone else there. would help the time pass.. swimming alone bites. especially for training.  in a race there several others doing the same thing.

Ill get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment