IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Last week

Last week wss great.. I worked out consistantly.. 5 days straight.. I had school stuff and horrible weather that monkeywrenched saturday and sunday.....

Yesterday was a great workout.. Run and biked..  I did a 4 mile run. Actually it felt pretty good.  HR was up.. So i tried focusing on my breathing and pace to keep it under control.. It was very windy, felt like i was running uphill the entire run..

I used and exercise bike for biking.. I pedaled for an hour.. 23 miles on the bike.. Level 13, random hills.  HR is hovered arounds 145 the entire session. I thought was ok, considering the course.. One time it popped up to 163-165. Big hill climb.

Yes once a break through.  I got two workouts done.. I feel relatively good about them.. So, training can only get better from here..

No comments:

Post a Comment