IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project consistency..

my biggest problem this year so far is consistency.   Im becoming more motivated with each training session..  so with that in mind.. more consistent will equal big gains as well as more motivation for B2B and any other race i do this year..

I got on the scale.. i wasn't happy with what i saw there.  it totally explains why i feel like im carrying a bookbag with bricks in it..

Today work was good.. legs felt great on the bike..  i was feeling pretty strong pedaling into the wind. so it feels that im making some progress on the bike as well as everywhere else.

Run after bike was good.. only ran a mile after torture my legs on the bike..  found my stride after about a 500 yards into run..  breathing was a little off.. HR was high but, thats typical in this stage.. building fitness is a tough job.. especially to be better.

training chart from today.. the bike portion.  i got my HR to 181.. in a sprint into the wind... whooo hooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment