IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Crazy week..

My last run was monday... it was ok.. i felt good actually... i was just trying to cruise it.. because i have a 10 miler on sat... 


On Dec 1, i decided to start eating clean..  which translates into cutting out refined sugars and white stuff (bread and etc)..  sodas  and caffeine..  Oh man. i have paid for this.. I have had a monstrous headache since the first.. OMG..  it hurt so bad i couldnt sleep lastnight..

I went to pick up race packet.. still on fence about racing, especially if i have this headache tomorrow.. that will be 3 days..  I picked up a couple pair of running shoes while at expo.

So i go home.. took two excedrin migraine, laced up new and went for a run.. run felt awesome.. i felt good and really strong.. i wanted to go slow and just complete a run.. didnt expect to run my fastest 4 miler of the year.. it felt sorta easy running today..

either way headache is sorta gone.. so im happy about that.. i had a protein shake after run.. i was a little shaky too.. dont know why though.  excedrin???  who know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment