IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

First run since half..

It was a gorgeous day today.. I was going back and forth about running.. I had a minor headache, and i was leaning towards not running.  But i was watching rocky and it motivated me to get outside..

The run todays wasnt a piece of cake by far.. First mile i felt good.. To goood.. Started feelinh some muscle tightness.. I.T bands and tibalis posterior were starting to act up.. I typical pains first run after a race i guess..
So i stopped and stretched for a couple minutes.. 

On restart, tried finding a steady pace and rolling with it.. 

All done and home.. Feeling pretty good that i ran.. Thanks rocky.. I would have puss'd out if wasnt for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment