IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

First day back in the Pool

OH man... i decided to swim today..  I had to wing a workout, because I knew I didn't have the endurance to complete a big swim.  So I started up  with a 400 meter warm up..  200 meter swim and 200 kick.. i was toast after the warm-up.  swam 50 meters on :30.. after each 50, a 15s rest..

It was tough to settle down in the pool.. I wanted to blast off which wasn't smart on my part.  shoulders were on fire..  but nevertheless i got it done..   i started to slow, because i was tired.. not because i settled down.

On another note... registration is now open for B2B.. I plan to register after the first on the year. 

Im really getting use to eating clean.. its not as bad as i thought it would be.  First couple days were rough because of headache.. but all better now.

I was a suppose to run a 10 miler this morning. The Surfin Santa 10 miler to be exact.  Because of job obligations i had to work.. couldnt find a substitute.  But in hind site, it was probably for the best that i didn't run..  I ran a half marathon under trained and  it hurt like hell.. and i escaped injury.    Not running  this 10 miler may have saved me from getting injured. 

I plan to run tomorrow. whoooo hoooooo

I picked up two pair of shoes and the expo..  i have a new favorite shoe... the sacouny kinvara 2.. this shoe is awesome.. it so like, well made shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment