IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Back on it

Swam yesterday for the first time in a bit.. I felt good.. Breathing was tough, which was to be expected.  The 100m felt stellar.  Felt smooth and very fast. I even incorporated the flip turn.. felt awesome.. I wish i could say the entire workout felt that way.  But it didnt..

                                    Workout in the Pool
                                              600 warmup.. 6 x 100 (swim, kick, pull)
                                               8 x 50

that was tough.. shoulders were on fire.  Good old Lactic acid burn.





No comments:

Post a Comment