IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

First in about 2 weeks

Great workout today.. felt good to be productive...

I did a mile warm up on the treadmill.. then i started doing a workout my buddy gave me...
it was pretty intense..  Lots of cool things that I have never done..

Today was a stabilization day.. So lots of core work and one leg balancing while lifting..  I would love to keep up with this. It pointed out some weaknesses i need to fix..  i have more strength in my right leg than left.. i need to correct this.   lower back flexibility is an issue as well.. so yoga is on the table as well..

Run a quarter mile after work out.. i wanted to grunt out a mile.. next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment