IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today was good and bad

Im guessing i didnt take in enough calories this morning.. It all started pretty good in the pool.. I had a decent swim..
600 warm up, 4 x 100. (builds). Then went to the bike..  The bike is where i started slowing down. I did alpine pass, lvl 10.. Felt good for first 5 mins.. But started fading after that.. No umph in pedal stroked.. heart rate stayed low.. It got up to the 147.. So i tapped at 15 min.. 5.5 miles.. No go go juice.. 

Back to grind tomorrow.. Weight training and some running..

No comments:

Post a Comment