IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Decent run

I had pretty decent run on thursday.. I wanted to type this fri.. Damn computer at work suck. My blogger crashes everytime i try to open it..

But to the run

4 miler felt good actually..  Still having some breathing issues. So im not comoletely over the cold. I have a cough and a stuffy nose.. Little chest congestion..  First 2 miles were great.. HR was steady.. I was around 165. 3 mile is decided to push the pace. Do some intervals.. 30 sec on, 1 min recovery.. HR on intervals hung around 174. 

Great run though.

I got off late fri, so i didnt have a chance to run. I had to work at the gym at 6.

Sat, wanted to run.. I had a hungry headache i discovered later.. I thought it was a caffiene headache.  I guess i didnt take in enough calories this morning before work and lunch time..

All better now.. Hope to get a run in tomorrow.. 5 or 6 miler..

No comments:

Post a Comment