IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday...

I had to get a workout in before I had to go work at the gym.  I chose to swim and bike..

Swim was a little tough, but i got through it. I swam maybe 1000 meters.. Stroke needs some work, and i also need to spend more time in the pool. I thinking attending masters swim at another YMCA or try to start one at my Y..

After swim, i went up to do some pedaling.. I did random hills, level 15 for resistence. My highest watt output was 471 watts, HR was 153.  My average HR was 110 for the entire 30 min session on the bike.

Good training day, no complaints.

Need to get running though. I have a half marathon next week.. Crazy i know.. Another slow race on a platter..

No comments:

Post a Comment