IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Running

I ran yesterday.. It felt really good.. Temp was decent, around 46 degrees.

The first mile of run was good. I felt great breathing was ok.. Two miler things started changing.. I looking at my watch.. HR was 179.. I was like holy shit, need to slow down a little bit.

Physically, i felt awesome.. But i was gased.. I lost my stride after that. I hope to get out tomorrow for a run.

Purchased a new toy.. The timex global trainer.. Hell of a tool.. Cool thing is that its a direct interface to training peaks. Which is aawwweeeesssssoooommmmeeeee.

Tomorrow is a run swim work out. I will probably run/bike though. We shall see..

I weighed myself today.. I wasnt happy about what i saw.. Gotta turn up the intensity..

No comments:

Post a Comment