IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Speed work

Today was suppose to be a brick.. 

It was raining and cold out. So i jumped on the dreadmill.. Good old speed intervals..  Typical one mile warm up. The started the torture..  One qtr mile on (80-90%) RPE one qtr off (60-65%).  I did this 8 times, then a 1 mile cool down.

I got hungry right after.. So i didnt eat enough before working out.. I was suppose to swim. I didnt bring wallet to purchase something like a power bar..  I went to the pool.. And looked around.. I was full of people.. People never want to share lanes.. Then there was a class with 6 people that occupied 2 lanes and swim lessons the took two lanes as well.... Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Next time

No comments:

Post a Comment