IRONMAN........ I on my way to earn this title

This is a Journal to my trials and tribulations of my journey to conquer the 140.6 miles of pain and mental anguish.

So, I plan to journal daily.. if you want to be apart of this journey.. follow by blog.. You will see the up and down days of training for an event.. hopefully it will be something that can inspire you to do something crazy.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Gotta get focused.

Thinks were looking great initially with the new year.. Work seems to always throw a curve ball my way.. Grrrrrrr.. When i start ti get in a groove.. Murphy has a tendency to show up alot..

But, today i ran for first time.. It felt so good run sucks it was on a treadmill. But oh well.. I suppose to do a 45 min run with a RPE of 3..  I did 4.53 miles in 43:25 mins.  I was running out of gas.. I walked last min and some change to get HR down.

Was suppose to swim after run.. Walked to pool afterwards.. Pool was really busy.. No lanes.. So many kids, you would think it was summer break.  So i didnt swim. Went and stretched for about 20 minutes.

I plan to start splitting up my workouts.. Seems like i dont have enough time to fit it all in the evenings.. I hate daylight saving simetimes..

No comments:

Post a Comment